|home about bloggers all tags||music message submission donate|
– Before you ask a question, please make sure that the question hasn't already been answered in the faqs.
– Please hit the send/ask button once; spam is not needed or wanted here.
– If you have a question for a specific blogger/person, then please make sure to include: I have a question for . So that everything is organized and no one answers a question that isn't for them.
– Keep all rude comments and opinions to yourself. If you can't respond to a post or opinion here without being overly aggressive, then your message will be deleted and ignored. There's a difference between debating someone's opinion and rudely knocking someone down, please make sure you don't cross the line.
– For those longer messages, I recommend email (here). Make sure you have an appropriate subject for the email or it may be looked as Spam accidentally.
– When a question has been received a certain amount of times, it will be added to this section.
– If there is a question that we feel will be asked a lot, even if it hasn't already been asked, you'll find it here.
– You will not find out too much about the bloggers here, if you need to read more about the bloggers, go here.
You can find out about that here, however if you want a short version....basically, The Mashup is a blog about absolutely nothing, but everything. That probably makes no sense, so in simplier terms, this blog doesn't have a focus point or a particular tone. It's a group of people coming together who have different tones, opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. to fill up the pages of this blog with topics of their choice. Sometimes, you'll find some discussion about racism, sexism, sex education to technology, music, movies, and books. It really just depends on the person blogging. So before we direct away from the question....The Mashup is exactly as the name states...a mashup.